A typical election process may incorporate the following main points:
- DWG members may nominate themselves or another member of the DWG for election as the HSR(s) or deputy
- nominations must be given in writing to the facilitator or other appointed person
- the appointed person will verify nominees are eligible and willing to stand the election will be conducted by secret ballot
- each member of the DWG may only vote once in the election
- all members of the DWG will be given the opportunity to vote
- voting is by attendance at a specified location(s) at the workplace on specified date(s) attendance at voting must be treated as paid working time
- voting is not compulsory.
All you need to do is complete the form below.