CHD Partners is an authority in the Security, Risk Management and Safety industries and now delivers training to assist you in maintaining compliance in these areas.
Seek First to Understand, Before being Understood
The CPP50611 Diploma of Security Risk Management has been designed to develop your knowledge and skills in risk assessment and risk management methodologies as they apply to the security of an organisation’s property, assets and people. This qualification is suited individuals in a management position and is particularly suitable for a manager responsible for risk management and security.
This course is 12 months in duration and is delivered in a blended mode including:
- Eight days face to face training workshops – 2 days each quarter
- Scheduled monthly telephone tutorials with your dedicated trainer
- A visit to your workplace each quarter by your trainer to undertake assessment observation
- You will also need to be willing to complete up to 10 hours per week self study
The qualification is comprised of the following 15 units of competency:
- CPPSEC5001A Establish and maintain an occupational health and safety system
- CPPSEC5002A Co-ordinate security operations
- CPPSEC5003A Assess security risk management options
- BSBWOR501A Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBCUS501A Manage quality customer service
- BSBWOR502A Ensure team effectiveness
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- BSBFIM501A Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM402A Recruit, select and induct staff
- CPPSEC5004A Prepare security risk management plan
- CPPSEC5005A Implement security risk management plan
- BSBMGT617A Develop and implement a business plan
Who is this training targeted at?
- Individuals who have experience in the security risk management industries and who would like to expand their knowledge and skills or who are seeking to move into a management role within the security and risk management industry
- Individuals wanting to ensure compliance for the security and risk management of their organisation
- Individuals must be employed and have access to a workplace where they will have the opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge they are learning.
- You will need to participate in a pre-enrolment interview either by phone or in person to check that this is the right course for you and we will also give full details on the course and a copy of the student Handbook.
Fees and Payments
- The fee for this course is $3500.00.
- Payment plans are available, please contact our Training Coordinator to find out more
CHD Partners endeavours to assist all of its clients, employers and learners by providing quality training suited to their individual needs.