CHD Partners is an authority in the Security, Risk Management and Safety industries and now delivers training to assist you in maintaining compliance in these areas.
Deter, Detect, Delay, Respond and Recover
The CPP40707 Certificate IV in Security Risk Management has been designed to develop knowledge and skills in risk assessment and risk management methodologies as they apply to the security of an organisation’s property, assets and people.
This qualification is suited to individuals in a management position and is particularly suitable for a manager responsible for Risk Management and Security in the Club environment including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, Armed Robbery, violence, intoxication, protecting crowded places from terrorism and the safety of patrons and customers.
This course is 6-12 months in duration and is delivered in a blended mode including:
- Six days face to face training workshops – 1 day per month
- Scheduled monthly telephone tutorials with your dedicated trainer
- A visit to your workplace each quarter by your trainer to undertake assessment observation
- You will also need to be willing to complete up to 5 hours per week self-study
The qualification is comprised of the following 15 units of competency:
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- CPPSEC4001A Manage a safe workplace in the security industry
- CPPSEC4002A Implement effective communication techniques
- CPPSEC4003A Advise on security needs
- CCPSEC4004A Monitor and review security operations
- CPPSEC4005A Facilitate workplace briefing and debriefing processes
- CPPSEC4006A Assess risks
- CPPSEC4007A Assess threat
- CPPSEC4012A Identify and assess security of assets
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- PUAWER004B – Respond to workplace emergencies
- PUAWER002B – Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
Who is this training targeted at?
- Individuals who have experience in the hospitality industry and who would like to expand their knowledge and skills or who are seeking to move into a management role within the hospitality induction focusing on security of staff and customers and managing risk (Supervisor or Duty Manager).
- Individuals wanting to ensure compliance for the security and risk management of their organisation in accordance with Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing and protecting persons in crowded places from terrorism responsibilities.
- Individuals must be employed and have access to a workplace where they will have the opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge they are learning.
- You will need to participate in a pre-enrolment interview either by phone or in person to check that this is the right course for you and we will also give full details on the course and a copy of the student Handbook.
Fees and Payments
- The cost for this course will be $1950.00 which will include up to 14 participants. This includes 2 Free positions.
- Payment plans are available, please contact our Training Coordinator to find out more.
CHD Partners endeavours to assist all of its clients, employers and learners by providing quality training suited to their individual needs.